Compostable Hot Cup in Detroit, Michigan
Features of our compostable hot cup:
- Made from all natural and sustainable resources
- Offer outstanding performance with minimal global impact
- Perform as well as traditional products without the use of petrochemicals or oil
- BPI certified 100% Compostable within ASTM guidelines
- Lined with Natureworks Ingeo ™ biopolymer (made from all natural plant sugars)
- Made from paper certified by The Forest Stewardship Council
- High performance lid available made from compostable materials and demonstrating strength and flexibility
- Double wall insulation provides heat protection without providing a cup sleeve
- Compatible with zero waste initiatives
- Withstands boiling water, double sealed seams for exceptional strength
- Available in 4, 8, 12, 16, & 20 oz sizes, in both single wall and double wall liners.
Detroit, Michigan companies can help make lighter impacts on energy consumption and emission of pollution by choosing to use a compostable hot cup from Green Safe Products.